Wednesday, May 26, 2010

animal rights r ok-til sumone wants a steak


I know I'm kinda late with this one but I'm still mad that Mike Vick had to go to jail over them dogs while Sean Bell's killers run free. What is this hypocrisy?? I don't see the difference between a cat a dog and a steak-truly I don't-it's all just meat. the only reason i don't eat puppy as opposed to lamb is that we just didn't do that where I come from. That's the same reason why I won't be eating snail when I'm in France or a gecko in Thailand (I'm serious). But at the end of the day it's all just meat and it's not my problem if you fail to see Mittens the kitten in that light.

When this story first blew up the whole of the United States was all up in arms, calling for Mike Vick's blood. And then they turned off their TV's and went and had bacon and cheese burgers for lunch. Of course everyone said it wasn't just the fact that animals were being injured and killed but the way in which it was happening.Having dogs fight each other for money and sport was animal abuse and that his "crime" was heinous. Eh?? People have been using animals for sport for centuries!! The flippin Queen of England and her people go fox hunting, Sarah Palin and her redneck friends go moose-hunting and in those instances its just considered a sport-something fun to do-even to be proud of in some circles. But as soon as a nigger (yeah I said it) does anything of the sort it's a crime. They were even gonna try Mike Vick under the RICO act-the same shit that mob bosses go down for.I mean really now!!! I bet you the judge who resided over the case was even the most kobe-beef-loving red-kneck to ever breath-I bet you the lawyer for the prosecution was the first in line the day that the KFC double-down came out.

Speaking of KFC people eat chicken wings and ribs all day everyday-how come no one's been arrested for that?? Rich white folk walking around all over the place in real fur and the only people who are mad are PETA. I don't see how any of that was different. It is just clear to me that white folk will try to find any damn way to bring the negroid race down and they are doing it with no shame. I think this is just cause for me to start a petition for McDonalds to start making kitten and puppy burger-I say kitten and puppy coz full grown dog meat might be a bit tough. If we'r gonna fight for equal rights within the human race i don't see why some animals should get special treatment.

But most importantly with the state of the economy, all these damn wars going on and real crime rates all over the world I am baffled that the US justice system even had the time for this nonsense.I'm telling you-anything to bring a black man down. Well, wherever he is, I hope Mike Vick is wearing a huge chinchilla coat, rocking a pair of alligator boots and eating a chicken-fried steak (it exists).

1 comment:

  1. Preach!!!!its some bullshit..sort of how PETA cunts compare fur trade to the slave trade!!

    ReplyDelete